Monday, August 22, 2011

How do you accidentally visit a motorcycle museum?

Well, that's a simple question to answer. When the museum is also a motorcycle shop. The place is the wisconsin motorcycle museum.

Here's a few pictures, since I was surprised, I didn't have my real camera with me. Excuse the quality.

Great, I get to start off with a bike I can't identify. I promise to get details on my next visit.

A Maico 490. There were two of them!

A custom framed and bodied Guzzi. I've never heard of this guy before, but there were several in the shop. A Magni Sfida 1000 4v

The other Maico

A Honda Dream 50

Another Magni.

A Bimota Tesi 3d

An I don't know what the heck it is, but the air intake is your crotch... :-)

And a shot of a bunch of bimotas, specifically a Tesi 2d.

I will be going back, with a flash, and a real camera.

1 comment:

  1. I heard that the Wisconsin Motorcycle Museum regularly changes their displays. But what I really want to see is a Guzzi just like the one you posted here. In case you are still wondering about it, Moto Guzzi is one of the largest Italian motorcycle manufacturers back in its day. Its most famous model is the Falcone. I hope you can catch more Guzzis next time you go there!

    Regards,
    Clare Westby

    ReplyDelete